Our Wedding Package is inclusive of the below, please feel free to enquire about a quote through our Contact Us page.
- Standard Chairs
- Chair Covers
- White Tablecloths
- Staff on duty
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Honeymoon Suite for the Bridal Couple on evening of reception
Time of venue hire would be from an agreed time the day before the wedding reception until midnight on the evening of the reception.
Menu Options for that Special Day:
Platted and Buffet options are available. We are more than happy to work with the bridal couples requests or provide a suggested menu that our accomplished chefs will put together for the special event.
Should there be any vegetarian or other dietary needs, please let us know when providing final numbers.
We also offer the Venue on a Self Catering basis – Please ask our coordinators about this.
Drinks / Bar:
Our licensed bar service will be available, whether you choose a cash or open drinks facility for your guests. All items will be recorded and a summary provided.
Wines that will complement your meal, are available and can be discussed for the best choice closer to the day.
A Drinks price list is available on request.
Corkage is permitted on Sparkling Wine / Champagne and Wine bottles only – please enquire for current charges.
If you require estate wines, we can arrange them if ordered timeously.
Co Ordination of your wedding:
In order to make your day what you would like it, included in all our packages is the availability of our Wedding co-ordinator, who will meet with you to go through the A – Z of your wedding for advise, contacts, ideas etc. Your co-ordinator will work closely with you from the time you set your date till the Wedding Day itself to help ease the pressure and make your dreams come true.
Items to be addressed with your wedding co-ordinator can include:
- Wedding Stationery
- Venue and Table Décor
- Your Flowers
- Beauty (Hair, make up and nails)
- Music for the ceremony and DJ
- Wedding Cake and Favors
- Additional Accommodation options for guests
On your wedding day you can expect to relax and enjoy your day, knowing that your most special day, is in the hands of specialists who will attend to very detail and to the following
- Pre arranged Co-ordination and set – up of the reception area.
- We supply waitering staff to service your guests during your wedding reception. ( approx 1 waitress per 10 guests)
- Co-ordinate all aspects and monitoring of outside suppliers. (additional charges)
- Intense and responsible liaison with all other service providers. (additional charges)
- Clean up after your guests have left.
- We will safely store all wedding presents for you overnight.
- Ensure you have a restful nights sleep.